Ladies, if you’re planning to get pregnant, take folic acid 400 micrograms daily for 2 to 3 months before you conceive. Continue until you’re at least 12 weeks pregnant. Don’t wait till you miss your period. share to create awareness
• Helps baby’s brain develop well
• Boosts red blood cells production
• Helps in protein digestion
• Helps in normal growth and development
• Supports substances that form our genetic codes making each of us so unique
So, if you want to be pregnant in 2 to 3 months but haven’t started taking folic acid, start now.
doctor firstdoctorr advice for married woman wanting to have babies here are easy way